- Download the required files and extract (preferably on the desktop) link for mtk6577 usb driver(1) link for root (2) link for chainfire 3D (optional 3)
- Your computer should try to install the drivers but fail in the process. Open 'device manager' through start in windows/run in xp (devmgmt.msc)
- Right click on mtk 65xx, click install drivers manually, search for the 'usb driver' folder you just extracted click install.
- After the install is finished open and EXTRACT 'Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v17' go into the 'stuff' folder and run the adb.exe and busybox.exe
- Now go back to the foler start screen and run the 'RunMe.bat' file choose option '1' then enter.
- Your phone screen should look like this click restore my data your phone should reboot after 10s.
- If something went wrong try the root process one more time.
- (Optional) To allow Tegra games etc... install chainfire on your phone then follow the app instructions to install drivers...
- Now that your phone is rooted follow these instructions to be able to install an run game data off your sd card instead of the phone storage (only 1.96GB) if you havent already. link
- Increase the speed of your mtk6577/android device using root access (instructions for rooting mtk6577 devices) by unlocking the advantages of a custom rom on your stock rom.
Powered by Blogger.
The #1 Action FPS game is back on smartphone with a new chapter to push the boundaries of mobile gaming even further. In the wake of nu...
The #1 Action FPS game is back on smartphone with a new chapter to push the boundaries of mobile gaming even further. In the wake of nucl...
From the developer of the ROM: Jellybam, we are happy to introduce Android Tweaker! ** READ BEFORE USE *** * The app require root permiss...
This Step by step tutorial will ensure that you get your phone rooted and ready to customize + squeeze out that little extra bit of grap...
Become billionaire Tony Stark as Iron Man in this free, fast-paced, endless runner, the official game of the upcoming movie! After the even...